skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, June 16, 2008
Happy Fathers Day!
My lucky, lucky kids with their AWESOME daddy!
We are so blessed (and we know it) to have such an awesome daddy and wonderful husband! I can't imagine a better life! :)
1 comment:
Jonna Wilson
said...
Cute t-shirts! We are blessed to have the husbands we have!! Praise the Lord!
June 16, 2008 at 2:13 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erin (mommy) Lemish
...I'm the one on the left
Blogs I Love
Christa's Blog
Dresses and Messes
Elayne's Blog
Fun stuff to do with the kids!
Growing Up with Kaylee
Julia's Blog
Organizing Tips
Shawna's Blog
The Bales Family
The Carlson Family
The Collins Family
The Idea Room
The Prayer of Hannah
The Storms Family
The Wilson Family
What I do in my "spare" time...
My Etsy Shop
My E-Bay Listings
Timeless Touch Photography
Blog Archive
►
2009
(21)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(9)
►
February
(9)
▼
2008
(28)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(7)
Summer Vacation
Happy Fathers Day!
Fun at the Denton Air Show
The Mud Puddle
Cousin Kiersten turns ONE!
Right or Left Handed?
Morgan's First List
►
May
(11)
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Cute t-shirts! We are blessed to have the husbands we have!! Praise the Lord!
Post a Comment