skip to main | skip to sidebar
This is the life...  well, our life anyway!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Olivia Joy

My sweet niece, Olivia. She lives in Alaska with her mommy while her daddy serves our country in Iraq. I can't wait to see her (and my little sis) in June!
Posted by Erin Lemish at 7:18 AM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell you sis congrats!!

May 15, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Erin (mommy) Lemish

Erin (mommy) Lemish
...I'm the one on the left

Blogs I Love

  • Christa's Blog
  • Dresses and Messes
  • Elayne's Blog
  • Fun stuff to do with the kids!
  • Growing Up with Kaylee
  • Julia's Blog
  • Organizing Tips
  • Shawna's Blog
  • The Bales Family
  • The Carlson Family
  • The Collins Family
  • The Idea Room
  • The Prayer of Hannah
  • The Storms Family
  • The Wilson Family

What I do in my "spare" time...

  • My Etsy Shop
  • My E-Bay Listings
  • Timeless Touch Photography

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (21)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (9)
      • the LAST day of school
      • Meeting my newest partner in crime...
      • Splash Day
      • A handsome reminder of God's great power!
      • Zoe Paige
      • Mother's Day Weekend
      • Cooper is TWO!
      • I wouldn't even trade you for a pony...
      • Olivia Joy
    • ►  February (9)
  • ►  2008 (28)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (11)
View my complete profile