Wednesday, May 14, 2008

If Three-Year-Olds Ruled the World... of fashion

My mom has always been very honest in telling me that she has prayed I would have a child just like me. Since I believe her to be a powerful prayer warrior, I'll admit I've been quite scared. Not that I was horrible, but I know one area where I regularly challenged my mother - fashion.
I am a child of the 80's/90's so I will admit to doing some awful things in the name of fashion: mile-high bangs, pinch-rolled pants, "hammer" pants, teal eye shadow, double layer socks, jelly shoes (with double layer socks), bicycle shorts and the list goes on...
Well, I've had a glance into the future. This is Morgan and her friend Camryn. They are 3. They were thrilled with the outfits they picked out and told us more than once that they looked beautiful!
Life should be interesting over the next 15 years! :)


2 comments:

Jonna Wilson said...

Oh yes... Definately beautiful?? We all need some luck for the future for these sweet little girls we have! Cute picture!

Storms Family said...

I especially love Morgan's pink furry tail!