skip to main | skip to sidebar
This is the life...  well, our life anyway!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

School's Out for the SUMMER!

She’s a little bit taller, a little bit smarter and more beautiful every day.
She loves school, but now we’re ready for some
SUMMER FUN!

Posted by Erin Lemish at 8:12 PM

1 comment:

myfriar said...

I love this picture idea! So totally going to use that next year.
Must. Store. In. Brain.

I can't believe how much Morgan grew this year!! The change is unbelievable!! What a cutie-pie :)

May 31, 2008 at 11:22 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Erin (mommy) Lemish

Erin (mommy) Lemish
...I'm the one on the left

Blogs I Love

  • Christa's Blog
  • Dresses and Messes
  • Elayne's Blog
  • Fun stuff to do with the kids!
  • Growing Up with Kaylee
  • Julia's Blog
  • Organizing Tips
  • Shawna's Blog
  • The Bales Family
  • The Carlson Family
  • The Collins Family
  • The Idea Room
  • The Prayer of Hannah
  • The Storms Family
  • The Wilson Family

What I do in my "spare" time...

  • My Etsy Shop
  • My E-Bay Listings
  • Timeless Touch Photography

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (21)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  February (9)
  • ▼  2008 (28)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • "A joyful heart is good medicine"
      • Army Strong
      • Proud Army Sister
      • School's Out for the SUMMER!
      • A Day at the Beach!
      • It's Vacation Time!
      • If Three-Year-Olds Ruled the World... of fashion
      • What would your guess have been?
      • Our Babies are Growing Up!
      • Every Kid Needs a Little Culture
      • Well, this has been on my "to do" list forEVER now...
View my complete profile